Bath Depot recently did a walk-in shower replacement in Elyria, OH, for our new client who wanted to rejuvenate her bath area. Eileen first came to Bath Depot-Cleveland expressing that it was finally time for her to renovate her existing wet space and that she could no longer stand the old, green tile that covered the space, nor the rusty fixtures and cringe-worthy shower door. The space overall was tired and the usefulness was poor. With all of these factors coming into play, Eileen simply avoided the extra bathroom space at all costs. For her, she hated even walking into the space as she could no longer bear the aesthetics, and whenever she had company over, friends or family, she directed them to her private bedroom bath so that she could deter talking about how ugly it was with guests. So, when Eileen felt the time was right, Bath Depot was happy to help Eileen create a new, fresh, warm and inviting wet space that she could be proud to own and show off! As Eileen recalled, a major contributing factor that had delayed the walk-in shower replacement in Elyria, OH for so many years, was the high-pressure sales tactics so many companies provide. However, one day when ‘bath renovation’ came up in conversation with a friend, she decided to call Bath Depot-Cleveland after hearing glaring remarks that countered her reservations. “Bath Depot wasn’t the most inexpensive estimate I received. I was diligent and did my homework; when it came down to making a decision of whom to go with for the project, it was easy. The BD representative made me feel so comfortable. Both he and the service were beyond informative and the non-pressuring environment was calming and relaxed.” Today, after all is said and done, Bath Depot is incredibly happy to have worked with Eileen, outfitting her shower space so that she, too, is thrilled to use and show off the fresh and crisp product(s). Eileen no longer finds herself hiding the bathroom when she has company over. Now, it’s the first room in the house she shows guests, and even she, from time to time, finds herself using the new shower space over the other bedroom bathroom!
Walk-In Shower Replacement In Elyria, OH Project Description:
- Brand/Manufacturer: SENTREL BATH SYSTEMS, 3-PANEL
- Texture/Pattern/Color: “SMOOTH” ACRYLIC with PVC OVERLAY, “TAJ MAHAL” HI-RES IMAGING
- Shower Base: SENTREL PVC 32” X 32”, CENTER DRAIN, STANDARD 3” HEIGHT (TAJ MAHAL)
- Corner Shelving System: (1) 15” LEFT MIDDLE + (1) RIGHT MIDDLE (TAJ MAHAL)
- Plumbing Fixtures: MOEN “GENTA LX” MULTI-FUNCTION SHOWER HEAD (BRUSHED NICKEL)
- Shower Door: DELTA “LYNDALL” HINGED SHOWER DOOR w/ CLEAR GLASS (NICKEL TRIM))
- Accessories: (1) ACRYLIC SOAP DISH (TAJ MAHAL)
Highlights and Benefits from the Project:
- Complete Down-to-the-Studs Demo w/ Mold+Mildew Treatment
- Quick Turnaround, Convenient 2 Day Installation Completion
- Scratch-Resistant, Easy to Clean, & Anti-Slip Surfaces
- Free Service & Complete Life of the Home, Transferable Warranty
“If only you could have seen my shower space before the renovation! I am so incredibly happy with the choices and finishes I picked out, everything is fresh and inviting. I no longer have to worry about hiding the space when friends come over either. This is a space that I am very proud of!”
-Eileen Dalton, Homeowner
Bath Depot of Cleveland has been serving homeowners for 20+ years. Our partnership with one of the nation’s largest home improvement networks provides us with significant buying power, allowing us to pass along tremendous savings to our customers without sacrificing quality.
GET A FREE ESTIMATE on replacing your Baths Today.