Bath Depot Cleveland did a walk-in shower installation in Valley City, OH. “Gone is the peachy pink tile, finally!” According to Les and Judy Fox of Valley City, it had been entirely too long using their previously outdated wet space. After renovating other parts of the exterior and interior of the home, one of the last spaces needing attention was the 2nd bathroom. It was the final project that reminded the Fox’s of the previous century, dating the home and simply, not an enjoyable room to use or even look at. On top of the color of the tile and old fixtures, the bathtub was discoloring and an eyesore. After doing some research, Les and Judy really liked what they saw with Bath Depot of Cleveland. “What really stood out was seeing all of the experiences prior customers shared online; the 5 Star reviews and exceptional ratings propelled us that much further in choosing this company for our project.” Another characteristic that separates Bath Depot-Cleveland apart from other companies specializing in bathroom conversions is that it isn’t married to any one manufacturer in particular, The variety and selection stand alone, and the “a la carte” process is an experience giving all the power to the customer. “It was really nice seeing a physical space in the Bath Depot-Cleveland showroom, in Westlake. Visiting the office was a big takeaway, providing us with a true vision and value. So many times do you leave a showroom feeling underwhelmed with questions unanswered. That was not the experience at Bath Depot, in our opinion, they over delivered on our expectations!” The professionalism, honesty and integrity, proactive communication and responsiveness, are just some of the many shining examples that make Bath Depot-Cleveland your one-stop shop for you bathroom makeover needs. “We’re very happy with our experience(s). Every time I, as Judy states, walk into the bathroom, I have a smile on my face. All of the design elements and brightness breathes so much life into the home.”
Walk-In Shower Installation In Valley City, OH Project Description:
- Brand/Manufacturer: “SENTREL” WALL SURROUND (LEFT WALL, BACK WALL, RIGHT WALL)
- Texture/Pattern: SMOOTH ACRYLIC
- Wall Marbling/Color: “AZURA BAY” MARBLE
- Tub/Shower Base: “DREAMLINE” BATHTUB, 30” X 60”, WHITE, LEFT DRAIN
- Prairie Shelving System: LEFT TOP, LEFT MIDDLE & RIGHT TOP, RIGHT MIDDLE (AZURA BAY)
- Plumbing Fixtures: “MOEN” TITAL SHOWER HEAD (NO HANDHELD), BRUSHED NICKEL FINISH
- Accessories: CURVED SHOWER CURTAIN ROD (NICKEL FINISH), ACRYLIC TRIM w/ BEVELED EDGE
Highlights and Benefits from the Project:
- Complete Down-to-the-Studs Demo of Existing Wet Space
- Quick Turnaround, 2 Day Installation Completion
- Easy to Clean Surfaces + Fixtures
- Complete Life of the Home, Transferable Warranty
“We had Bath Depot install a brand new tub and shower surround, and we are very pleased with the final product and installation. The old space was very outdated, so with what Bath Depot provided us, we’re thrilled to have brought our wet space into the 21st century! We would highly recommend the Bath Depot-Cleveland team!!
– Les and Judy Fox, Homeowners
Bath Depot of Cleveland has been serving homeowners for 20+ years. Our partnership with one of the nation’s largest home improvement networks provides us with significant buying power, allowing us to pass along tremendous savings to our customers without sacrificing quality.
GET A FREE ESTIMATE on replacing your Baths Today.