Bath Depot-Cleveland was recently called into action to complete a project involving shower installation in Mentor, OH! Ulia began her search after receiving approval from her community that she was able to make home improvements to the interior of her home in any fashion she wished. The news, in fact, prompted her to begin her search for different bath space wall textures and surfaces. One thing she knew coming into the remodel was that she didn’t want to go with the run-of-the-mill, traditional white surround. What she desired was a unique space she could finally call her own! Searching for NE Ohio companies that could help with the demo of her existing bathtub proved to be pretty easy, but the difficult piece to Ulia’s needs was finding a local business that offered a wide selection & one that wasn’t married to any one brand or option. Seeing an advertisement in her local newspaper from Bath Depot-Cleveland, in particular, she decided to reach out to obtain more information about what the company offered. Ulia was quickly set up with a free consultation with one of Bath Depot’s Project Managers that includes all measurement and design aspects. The visit was hassle-free from the sales expert, prompt, and very professional. “I appreciated the expert bringing with him samples and materials; one aspect I went into this hoping to avoid was the back and forth, drawn out communication, and having to jump through hoops, so having everything on-hand from the get go was awesome!”
One highlight that is constant with the team at Bath Depot is the sincerity from the staff. Ulia Fisher’s property was no different. What sets Bath Depot apart from the rest is how the company treats each project with great enthusiasm and passion, which is why when Bath Depot came in to do a shower area installation in Mentor, OH they were able to get the job done professionally and quickly. The effort to create an environment not consisting of high-pressure sales, but more so, high-pressure customer service. Lastly, as noted by Ulia, is how it feels to have an individualized sales experience. There are no scripts, as it never felt like it was number 45 of the 100 sales pitches made prior to her visit. It was genuinely authentic from start to finish.
Shower Installation In Mentor, OH Project Description:
- Texture/Pattern: FIBO SOLID SURFACE + SHOWER BASE (Left Wall, Right Wall, Back Wall)
- Wall Marbling/Color: ANTIQUE GRAY
- Shower Base: INNOVASTONE (DRIFTWOOD), 30X60, RIGHT DRAIN
- Prairie Shelving System: METAL (Left Middle + Right Middle)
- Plumbing Fixtures: MOEN MAGNETIX “ENGAGE” HEAD (Brushed Nickel)
- Accessories: 20” GRAB BAR SHELF (Nickel) + MOEN 5ft. CURVED CURTAIN ROD (Brushed Nickel)
- VANITY, LIGHTING, TOILET, EXHAUST INSTALLATION
- Vanity: “CUTLER” WALL MOUNTED, FLOATING 30” TROUGH w/ ACRYLIC TOP
- Plumbing Fixtures: DELTA MODERN FAUCET w/ POP-UP DRAIN ASSEMBLY
- Toilet: MISENO “MIA” ONE PIECE HIGH-EFFICIENCY w/ SOFT-CLOSE SEAT
- Exhaust Fan: MISENO “SONES” ENERGY STAR ULTRA QUIET w/ LED LIGHTING
- Lighting: SONNEMAN “AQUO” LED 3-LIGHT VANITY
Highlights and Benefits from this Project:
- Complete Down-to-the-Studs Demo of Existing Wet Space
- 100% Antimicrobial, Mold + Mildew-Free
- Easy to Clean Surfaces + Fixtures
- Complete Life of the Home, Transferable Warranty
“THE DESIGN PHASE WAS PERHAPS MY FAVORITE PART FROM THE PROJECT OVERALL. THE SELECTION WAS AMAZING & I LOVED HAVING FULL CONTROL, WHILE STILL BEING OFFERED GUIDANCE & RECOMMENDATIONS FROM THE SALES TEAM. IT WAS A VERY PLEASURABLE, PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE. THE NEW FIXTURES & SOLID SURFACES ARE SUCH A BREATH OF FRESH AIR!”
no images were found
Bath Depot of Cleveland has been serving homeowners for 20+ years. Our partnership with one of the nation’s largest home improvement networks provides us with significant buying power, allowing us to pass along tremendous savings to our customers without sacrificing quality.
GET A FREE ESTIMATE on replacing your Baths Today.