Our team at Bath Depot recently did a replacement of a walk-in shower in Avon, OH, for our new clients who were tired of their outdated space. The clients, Jordan and Amanda were tired of the one-piece walk-in-shower insert they inherited after purchasing the home. The walk-in-shower space in their master bathroom finally rose to the top of the project list they created upon settling into the home, so call it “perfect timing” when one of Bath Depot’s marketing representatives knocked on the door one afternoon. The gentleman going door-to-door was in the area following up with a recently completed project a neighbor had completed. After chatting for a few minutes and discussing the types of installations the company provides, Jordan set up an appointment to have an expert stop by the home to leave a free estimate and design consultation. “Who goes door-to-door anymore? We felt comfortable right from the get-go. From the very first initial conversation on our door stoop one afternoon, quickly blossomed into another person visiting the home, but we never felt pressured at any point. The atmosphere was relaxed, comfortable, and professional.” During the presentation by Bath Depot’s expert Project Manager, Jordan and Amanda were thoroughly impressed by the product and product knowledge. After feeling out some details of the replacement of a walk-in shower in Avon, OH, the DeLeon’s landed on the “Monterey Collection” by Samuel Müeller. This line is a fantastic option for replicating the real stone right from Mother Nature! As in any natural stone configuration, no two slabs are precisely the same; you will always have slight deviations in the material, thus giving it a realistic, authentic look. This is one of Jordan’s biggest highlights and reasons for choosing the material. Having contemplated this bathroom remodel for years, the only regret Jordan and Amanda have is why they hadn’t chosen to tackle the updates sooner! Looking back, they wonder how they put up with the old space all those years. Now, their walk-in-shower has been completely transformed into such an attractive space. The space overall is bright and airy, and feels much more spacious having eliminated the awkward components of the old unit. Bath Depot-Cleveland has once again delivered another exceptional wet space transformation!
Replacement Of A Walk-In Shower In Avon, OH Project Description:
- Brand/Manufacturer: SAMUEL MÜELLER “MONTEREY” COLLECTION
- Material & Pattern/Color: 1/4in. “SMOOTH” ALUMINUM w/ MINERAL RESIN (COMPRESSION-MOLDED SOLID SURFACE), “CARRARA” FINISH
- Shower Base: SAMUEL MÜELLER 48”X32” TRIMSLATE w/ 3” THRESHOLD, WHITE, CENTER DRAIN
- Shower Door/Enclosure: SAMUEL MUELLER “FRANKLIN” SOFT-CLOSE w/ “TYLER” Handle, BRUSHED NICKEL Trim, CLEAR Glass
- Corner Shelving System: LEFT MIDDLE + RIGHT MIDDLE, “CARRARA” FINISH
- Plumbing Fixtures: MOEN “GIBSON” CHROME POSI-TEMP ECO-PERFORMANCE w/ 8in. SHOWER HEAD, BRUSHED NICKEL FINISH
- Extra Features: (1) CUSTOM-CRAFTED, 14”X14” TOILETRY NICHÉ, “CARRARA” FINISH
Highlights and Benefits from the Project:
- Complete Down-to-the-Studs Demo w/ Mold+Mildew Treatment
- Quick Turnaround, Convenient 2 Day Installation Completion
- Scratch-Resistant, Anti-Stain, Easy to Clean, & Anti-Slip Surfaces
- Free Service & Complete Life of the Home, Transferable Warranty
“From the very first interaction with a marketing representative in our neighborhood to the last day of installation, we have never felt more comfortable with any other home remodeling project. The company itself is very professional & did a great job managing our expectations, and delivering us a wonderful final product!!”
~ Jordan & Amanda DeLeon, Homeowners
Bath Depot of Cleveland has been serving homeowners for 20+ years. Our partnership with one of the nation’s largest home improvement networks provides us with significant buying power, allowing us to pass along tremendous savings to our customers without sacrificing quality.
GET A FREE ESTIMATE on replacing your Baths Today.