Bath Depot recently did a bathroom makeover in Cleveland, OH, for a new client who wanted a change in scenery for their bathroom. The client, Steven McGrew was facing a dilemma before contacting Bath Depot-Cleveland. His bathroom space, and the walk-in-shower in particular, had certainly seen better days, with leaky fixtures and an undoubtedly outdated design. The shower was one of those circular shower stalls, one in which you get into and think to yourself, “what alien spaceship am I going to be blasted into”? Steven, frankly, couldn’t stand the sight of the shower any longer. It was, indeed, time for a change. Steven’s first stop in his search, and ultimately his last, in the search for local companies to assist him and change his bath was Bath Depot-Cleveland, headquartered in Westlake, Ohio. Upon entering the showroom, Steven was greeted by one of the business’s expert Project Managers, and almost immediately, the two began formulating a plan to transform the wet space. Steven recalled, “I remember going to the office and being impressed right from the get-go. The range of choices and quality products, along with the ability from the expert to help guide me along, really got the wheels turning and things started to take shape rather quickly.” “That’s exactly what you’re going to get out of the team at Bath Depot. They did a wonderful job of listening to all of my needs and wishes, but were there every step of the way offering valuable advice and recommendations, something that was well received and appreciated!” This bathroom makeover in Cleveland, OH, project is a perfect testament to the value and power involved in having the right partner in a home remodeling transformation. The power of vision coupled with the determination of both the business and the client is what makes working with Bath Depot-Cleveland memorable. Now, with the bathroom transformation complete, Steven’s once dream vision is now reality. The shower space is enclosed with expansive glass partitions, complete with hinge-style door, sleek fixtures, and surrounded by a rich, elegant marble texture!
Bathroom Makeover In Cleveland, OH Project Description:
- Brand/Manufacturer: SENTREL 3-PANEL SYSTEM (Right Wall, Back Wall, Ceiling)
- Texture/Pattern/Color: SMOOTH HI-RES PVC OVERLAY, “BOTTICINO CREAM”
- Shower Base: SAMUEL MUELLER “TRIMSLATE”, 36” X 48” w/ 3” H, WHITE, RIGHT DRAIN
- Corner Shelving System: COLOR-MATCHED PRAIRIE SHELVES, TOP RIGHT + TOP MIDDLE (BOTTICINO CREAM)
- Plumbing Fixtures: MOEN “MAGNETIX” DUAL SHOWER HEAD & ADJUSTABLE HANDHELD (POLISHED CHROME)
- Shower Door: SAMUEL MUELLER “ETHAN” DOOR w/ RETURN PANEL, 48” X 36”, POLISHED CHROME
- Brand/Manufacturer: MSI “CYRUS” SMOOTH VINYL FLOORING
- Size/Pattern/Color: 7” X 48”, LOW-GLOSS w/ 5mm WEAR LAYER, “MEZCLA” FINISH (WHITE OAK)
Highlights and Benefits from the Project:
- Complete Down-to-the-Studs Demo w/ Mold+Mildew Treatment
- Quick Turnaround, Convenient 2 Day Installation Completion
- Scratch-Resistant, Easy to Clean, & Anti-Slip Surfaces
- Easy Release Fixtures w/ Magnetic Docking
- Free Service & Complete Life of the Home, Transferable Warranty
“I really enjoyed working with Bath Depot because they are truly a one-stop shop for everything I desired in my bathroom space! My bathroom has improved significantly in terms of layout and materials, providing a dramatic impact to a once outdated space. Great work overall!”
~Steven McGrew, Homeowner
Bath Depot of Cleveland has been serving homeowners for 20+ years. Our partnership with one of the nation’s largest home improvement networks provides us with significant buying power, allowing us to pass along tremendous savings to our customers without sacrificing quality.
GET A FREE ESTIMATE on replacing your Baths Today.